Get Ready To Learn Newborn Photograpbhy
The Newborn Workshop is intended for new photographers to learn all the techniques of newborn photography from camera handling, lighting, posing, angles, and much more.
Newborn photography is both challenging and rewarding. Even if there is not much equipment required, safety and dealing with new parents is always the primary consideration.
A personal experience with the newborns is very essential before you start working with paying clients. Confidence in your skill and a practiced hand is super important here.
A comprehensive workshop for all the photography enthusiasts who are just beginning and want to gain more knowledge. The program will help you gain more understanding and as well as a different outlook towards your skill.
Who is this workshop for ?
- New photographers: Learn the basics of setting up a business and working safely with infants.
- Intermediate photographers: Discover what essentials your young business is missing and learn how to grow your craft in classics.
- Experienced photographers: Uncover new poses, props, and ideas to expand your business without having to fast forward through basics like exposure.
After this class you’ll be able to:
- Click newborns in basic and advanced poses
- Shoot and click newborn photos with confidence
- Using props for baby photography expertly and safely
- Creative newborn photography in natural & studio lights
- Safely handling the infants
- Developing a perspective on post-production and editing with photoshop.
Some of the many skills you will gain:
- Camera technicalities
- Managing parents expectations
- Newborn safety
- Newborn posing
- Clicking photos in natural light & studio lights
- Using props
- Post-production editing with photoshop
- Tips to set up your own business.
1 to 1 Mentoring Workshop
As a beginner, it is very reassuring to know that there is someone who has your back brimming with wisdom, insight, and perspective. Also, not just a beginner, if you are just starting out or a seasoned pro photographer, having an experienced and trusted advisor is always beneficial.
The goal of the mentoring workshop is not just to encourage oneself, but also to define your goals, enhance your skills, and avoid costly mistakes. Learn in an intensive one-on-one format for the best-individualized photography instructions. One-on-one instruction is the best way to get answers to the questions you need to know.
How does this work?The difference between mentoring and a workshop is PERSONALIZATION. Whether you’re just looking for something a little more intimate or want to dive deep into your business and what will work for you, these sessions are all about YOU.
What will you learn?
- Best equipment based on budget
- Camera settings for different situations
- Insights into Newborn/Baby safety
- Insights into maternity safety
- Hands-on practice
- Key postures for newborn/maternity portraits
- Angels and Lightings for best shots
- Workflow & Processing
- How to handle clients and get repeat business
- Practical photoshoot session
- Dedicated question & answer session
It is a 1 day workshop from 10am to 6pm which covers basics of photography, technicalities, live newborn model shoot, details of newborn safety, post shoot editing and all about starting a business.
You are required to get your camera along with you.
Yes, morning refreshments, snacks, lunch and High-Tea for evening will be provided to you.
Yes, we have a dummy baby which is specially designed and made for practising newborn photography which is available to you for practicing wrapping and poses.
We understand that after paying the fee, there could be a possibility of missing the workshop for various reasons. We can adjust your seat in the next workshop.
Yes, we shall have a doubt-solving session.